Cinnamon is one of the most popular antioxidant-rich herbs and medicinal spices in the world. Its high concentration of antioxidants can help protect the body from free radicals. That is why, cinnamon can reduce inflammation, reducing risk of cancer, and other diseases.
The health benefits of cinnamon come from the bark. This bark contains cinnamaldehyde, cinnamic acid, and cinnamate, which are responsible for its many health promoting properties. Cinnamon also has high fiber content. The combination of cinnamaldehyde, antioxidants, and high fiber content are some of the characteristics that lend it its incredible positive effects on the human body.
Here are top 10 health benefits of cinnamon list:
- Cinnamon is high source of antioxidants
- Cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Cinnamon protects heart health
- Cinnamon fights diabetes
- Cinnamon helps defend against cognitive decline & protects brain function
- Cinnamon may help lower cancer risk
- Cinnamon fights infections & viruses
- Cinnamon protects dental health & freshens breath naturally
- Cinnamon can help prevent or cure candida, and
- Cinnamon are beneficial to skin health
Read on this article to know why cinnamon is so good for health. More detailed about health benefits of cinnamon you can read on the next pages by pressing arrow navigation bellow.